|Name Tag Embroidered and Sandwiched, Ready for Quilting!|
|Creating the Embroidery File in Bernina v8 DesignerPlus Embroidery Software|
|Embroidery Completed, Basting Stitches and Stabilizers Removed|
|All Ready for Quilting!|
|Freshly Cut Giant Clam Shells On My Design Wall!|
|My Jumbo Clam Shell Acrylic Template, available on Etsy here|
Anyway, that's all I have for you guys today. My Tuesday To-Dos for this week are:
- Finish my name tag
- Load and quilt the Outreach Cuddle Quilt that I showed in my last post
- Continue pinning and piecing pineapple rows together
Of course, those are just my WANNA-Dos. I've got some HAFTA-Dos on my plate as well, like preparing for a meeting with an interior design client, making sure my son gets his college applications in on time, and figuring out what I'm going to sing at a friend's wedding in a few weeks. So don't judge me too harshly if next Tuesday rolls around and I still have the same three items on my Tuesday To-Do list!
Oh, and I'm going to see Hamilton tonight!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?! YAY!!!!!
Okay, so today I'm linking up with:
• Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts www.smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com
• Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts www.cookingupquilts.com
• Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt www.lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com
• Moving it Forward at Em’s Scrap Bag: www.emsscrapbag.blogspot.com.au
• To-Do Tuesday at Stitch ALL the Things: www.stitchallthethings.com
• Let’s Bee Social at www.sewfreshquilts.blogspot.ca
• Midweek Makers at www.quiltfabrication.com
• WOW WIP on Wednesday at www.estheraliu.blogspot.com
Great use of an orphan block! I’m jealous...Hamilton!! Enjoy! I imagine you’ll be singing along with the cast.
Your orphan block is making a cute name tag. Clam shells! On my bucket list!
That floral fabric is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with it. And the name tag is adorable. I am going to use my old guild name tag until I can make a new one. I just need inspiration!
You're embroidery software made that so easy to add letting - looks great! Also love the print you chose for the clam shells. Can't wait to see the finish on that one!
Pretty clever use of an orphan block! I’d do a clam shell quilt if the shapes were that large! Looks like fun!
Oh, gosh, your design wall looks fabulous between the peek of the Christmas quilt and those gorgeous clamshells! Terrific name tag, too - that will be perfect binding on it.
I love your label! Lovely embroidery, and great use for an orphan block!
This is the cutest name tag I have ever seen! So unique and fun!
Post a Comment